Airport Industrial – Why this Industrial Node works for your Business.
Airport industrial is a neat and modern industrial node situated just off the N2 highway and Robert Sebukwe, right next to Cape Town International Airport.
The area has an old meets new feel to it, and is divided in to 3 noticeable areas; Airport industrial 1, 2 and Airport City.
The newest addition to the area is Airport City which offers premium warehouse space available to rent or buy.
Airport Industrial is home to well established corporates with industrial facilities, who have been there for more than 10 to 15 years. These tenants include the likes of DSV, Imperial Logistics, and Kuehne and Nagel . In the area itself, you can find anything from Logistics companies to chemical suppliers.
Airport Industrial is located centrally within the Cape metropolitan area, with links to Somerset West / Strand and Cape Town along the N2 Highway and Bellville and Brackenfell industrial through Modderdam road, as well as other areas of the Northern Suburbs along the R300.
Airport Industrial offers warehouse space available to rent in a range of small to medium size industrial parks. The area continues to expand its available warehousing options, with sizes available in these parks ranging anywhere from 400m2 to 1500m2. The Airport area attracts a wide range of business, from large to small, in an area which continues to expand every year.
Some of the most popular parks within the area are CTX Business park and King Air-park which attract your SME type tenants with sizes ranging from 400 to 1500/m2 and the new attractive King Air park that is due for development in the 3rd quarter of 2019. All offering office and warehouse space to rent.
King Air Industria park is the newest planned development for the Airport industrial area and will be the largest light industrial , logistics and distribution park in the area.
Why should you move to the Airport industrial and rent a warehouse?
- Its located right next to the Cape Town International Airport and SAA Cargo
- The airport is approx. a 15minute drive to the centre of Cape town and Harbour/Paarden Eiland
- Located right next to the N2 highway and a 5-minute drive to the R300 highway which connect you the northern suburbs
- One of the last well-established industrial nodes in cape town that still has land available for development.
- All forms of major transport run through the airport area or are located in close proximity.
- Airport industrial is one of Cape town top distribution and logistics warehousing nodes for large corporations and nationals
- Well run and maintained CID
- The Areas that surround the airport area are in high demand and are close to other well-established industrial nodes, being Epping industrial 1 and 2, Parow industrial, Beaconvale industrial, Elsies industrial.
Borcherds Quarry Road is the main thoroughfare that runs right through the Airport industrial and it connects directly to Robert Sobukwe and N2 highway.
Multi-national manufacturing, distribution, construction companies and freight forwarding/Logistics companies have been operating from this area for the past 15 to 20 years, although latest trends have started attracting more and more owner occupiers in the logistics sector.
The Airport industrial area is a prime industrial node, with excellent positioning within the Cape metropolitan area, easy access to the main transport hubs in the city, and a variety of warehousing options to suit every business. All of these factors work together to make Airport Industrial one of the best locations in Cape Town for your business.
For letting opportunities please contact Anvil Property Smith today.