Illovo Edge, Illovo, Sandton, Illovo

R241 889 | 992 m2 @ R243 per m2

Building 3, Entire First Floor

72 | | | |

Illovo Edge Phases 1 & 2 has achieved recognition throughout South Africa as the premier office complex in Sandton. This milestone was achieved by the excellent value proposition offered by the developers of Illovo Edge. The development is situated on the exclusive Illovo Boulevard mile which is considered the most exclusive office node in the country. Illovo Edge Phase 3 offers the following features:*Fully integrated IP security and access control system allowing the user to interface at any given instance and place with the full suite of security systems, even in the comfort of your own home,*Vodacom Business / Alcatel Lucent suite of services designed exclusively for Illovo Edge which includes dedicated fibre optic cable link backed up by a microwave link, lowest voice and data rates in the country that are individually tailored for your business and its specific needs. (5-100Mbps Access Speed),*Energy efficient building that respects the environment, which includes energy saving air conditioning units and lifts, motion sensor lighting throughout, electronic power and water meters, European Union approved ‘green’ building materials and finishes throughout, rain water harvesting system, grey water recycling and solar powered geysers, to name but a few,*Five Star Green Star Rated,*24/7 fully integrated stand-by generator that powers every aspect of your office including dedicated UPS supply,*Dedicated on-site IT / Data / Voice teams, that will within minutes respond to all requests thus ensuring that your business never experiences any downtime,*Dedicated wash bay for all Illovo Edge tenants.

First Floor offices to let in Illovo Edge. 75% of the space has a modern fitout in place, and the other 25% is grey boxed. There is access to a roof top garden that can be used for events, as well as a coffee shop for breakfasts, lunches and quick coffee's, also convenient for meetings.

Broker Details

Luciano Zanette, Commercial Property Broker

Luciano Zanette

M: 072 563 2314

O: 087 234 8000

E: luciano@anvilproperty.co.za

View my profile

Enquire now